Sunday, February 1, 2009

Life is such a blessing!!!

I am so blessed with a loving family......I love my husband and kids so much....I just need to tell them more often.......I missed getting to see "Super Woman" today...This Sunday was a little bit of change for us.......Bo worked today and we visited Zion Baptist Church.....Both services were wonderful...He preached a message called "The Bucket List" Which come from IIKings23:1-2...Things he talked about were.........Have a determined walk with God......Dedicated my self to worship......Rebuild a prayer closet.....Have a family altar.......And use the church altar.....It is there for us for anything we need.........In sunday school they talk about pray...talking to God........I need to pray more.......I want to be a Prayer Warrior....I am Thankful for all the prays, that have been lifted up for us......THANK YOU!!!!!!.............Change of subject I stayed home today and did laundry....YEAH We all love laundry time!!!!!.....Tonight I sewed pillows and "little Bo" sang to me....The Crabb Family.......With CD........He wants to make a choir......I can not get them to settle down for the night.......I am excited about tomorrow starting a sewing class...I love to sew........Well I got to go for the night...........I love blogging thanks to all my blogger friends..............Good Night..........Love Tinkerbell

No comments:

Post a Comment