Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Another Blessed Day

Had a wonderful day.......School went great......Tomorrow we start testing.......To see if "Lee" is ready to move up to 8th grade....."Big Daddy" went to church with us tonight....I didn't even ask......At the Valentine Dinner... we went to at Zion on sat night.....We won gift cert to Dino rest....We went there tonight it was very good.....He preached to night out of Genesis chapter 2.....He told about how God made us.......and in Genesis 1:31...And it says.......And God saw every thing that he made and behold it was very good..And the evening and the morning were the sixth day....Do you ever wonder why you are here......I feel we a to be blessings to other people....And a good wittness......God made me to serve him........I thank him for saving my soul......Thank you Lord.......Please pray for our family......Good night.....Love Tinkerbell

1 comment: