Sunday, February 8, 2009

Digging out from the snow!!!

Here we are digging out from snow...It has snow more in the last several months than I had seen in along time.......Beautiful weekend.....Went to service on Sunday night visited Zion Baptist Church again......The message was awesome......He preached about "Jesus passing by our way"......And I am so glad he did........I thank the Lord he save my soul.....He preached from Luke 19:1-10....Which the preacher that preached at the Haven of Mercy Thursday Night preached about the same thing.......hopefully will be able to go back tomorrow night....This preacher is from Georgia......He is preaching again....Can't wait.......Always LOVE to go to church.......We are praying God send us were we need to be.......Please PRAY for us that God will do his will in our lifes.....Where bad to want what we want!!!!!.........I want to Thank "Super Woman" for supper it was great......Her and "big Daddy is why I stay so Skinny......HA HA!!!!...But I working on a diet...HA HA!!!! aren't we all..............Several doctor appts in the up coming week......Buzy Times ahead......I just want to always take time to Pray and think on my many blessings!!!...........I am so excitied SEWING CLASS tomorrow.........Ready to make a skirt.......Wish me Luck!!!! HA HA!!! ....Getting ready for Valentines Day!!!!! Love Tinkerbell

No comments:

Post a Comment