Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Snowing again

Well it's snowing again......So beautiful but very scary when you have to drive in it....I can't stand the feel of sliding in the car....when you have no control.........I am so glad that we serve a God that is totally in control.....No matter what I am facing...He is there.....I think it seems lifes out of control all the time.......I was thinking about the song that reads"Wash me white as snow"...I was looking out the window tonight the snow makes the night brighter......It is beatiful...The kids will want to go play in the snow tomorrow...They will be ready to go out at 8:00.....So this is my favorite times for hot chocolate with whip creme on top......Me and the kids love it....Hope the snow gone soon ready for summer...Ha Ha!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment