Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Counting down to Valentines Day

I still to this day love valentine cards...I love to fill them out with the kids......"Lee" is really getting to big for Valentine cards.........But "Little Bo" will love to fill them out......Well we only got 3more days......."Big Daddy" is not good with holidays.....He thinks every day is Valentines with him.....LOL.....Feb is a special month for its "Little Bo" birthday......We are big birthday people.....Everybody has to have a party......My kids always get a birthday party with a theme....."Little Bo" is not decide with theme yet...... He will change his mind several times.....We always have a sweet heart Dinner with the church....It would have been 10yrs this year....But they have decide to cancel.........Very much a disappointment.......The girl at church that gets this together...Always does a great job.......It has been a wonderful 9yrs.....Well I guess "Big Daddy will have to take me out for Valentines Day!!!!!........"Lee" has a very special Valentine and so does "Little Bo"......So, We will be going Valentine Day SHOPPING......OH MY FAVORITE THING........SHOPPING.......HA HA!!!!.....Oh yeah I need another shirt......HA HA!!!...Sewing class was so much fun yesterday....But I get Private lesson............Because I am so special....HA HA!!....I am making a skirt...I love the material.....The sewing teacher is making me a shirt.....Can't wait to see finished product.....Went back to Zion for church last night.....Had a wonderful services....God so much moved.....I just want to grow closer to the Lord.....We will be going to "Little Bo" doc appt.....Its a hard trip but we have such a good doc.....I have to say finding a good doc is one of my many blessing......I pray that GOD just works thru them to put "Little Bo" with the best treatment plan......WE have not had seizure since thursday...Thank you Lord......I am so glad that God is in control of our lifes.....Well I wish everyone a good night...Love Tinkerbell

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know the sweethearts dinner was canceled... how sad :(

    ReplyDelete