Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine day

Had a great Valentines Day.....I have been so blessed with my Love for "Big Daddy" We tease that we have an old Love.....But sometimes I catch "Big Daddy" showing some New Love....He has given me so much..........Especially in the years past........My greatest blessing/gifts are my wonderful Boys....."Big Daddy" goes above and beyond in our lifes......Don't get my wrong....He can make me very upset........But I still Love him with all my heart!!!!!.........He works so hard for our family.......Alittle bit too hard......But I pray that God give him the strength to face every day..........This past year I have seen others peoples lifes change....Very scary!!!........But when you have that special person that you love......Hang on to them.....Hold on tight for the ride...Thru good times and bad.......This past year we got a new Home......Another blessing.....So, I could not ask for anything for Valentines Day....Because I am so blessed......And as always I sure need another shirt!!!! Ha Ha!!!.........So I went to Walmart and checked out the Valentine clearance......Everybody should wait til after Valentines Day.....I got the Sweet looking Bear.....Because I changed my to room to Wildlife mostly Bears......They are so sweet and cuddly like my big hairy Bear!!!!!.....Guess What?? MOM It was only $2.50 a bargin....Ha Ha!!!! I am watching the bachelor tonight down to last three!!!! Not sure Who he is going to pick!!!! And blogging at the same time....I am good ain't I.......Ha Ha!!!!! Hope everybody had a great Valentines Day!!!!!! Just always remember every day is Valentines Day when you Love Someone..................................Love Tinkerbell

No comments:

Post a Comment