Saturday, February 28, 2009

Big weekend

Have had a buzy week mom's meeting on Thursday.....Had a wonderful time I Love the Mom's in our homeschoool group......We all come from different lifes and back grounds...But we Love the Lord.......That is what makes it special.....I could call on any one of them to PRAY....Last night Pizza party at the church and movie night...I got to sneak off with a friend and go to Cato's....She got a pair of shoes...I didn't get anything.....CAN YOU BELIEVE IT......LOL........I got to keep my yabby and porkey last night....Porkey got home sick left @12:00am......Got up this morning took the boys and yabby to go to McDonald's....They had a blast.....Went shopping after that...found some good bargins......I LOVE TO SHOP!!!!!!.......Thanks SUPERWOMAN......I learned from the BEST.......Went to singing tonight @ Zion......They do such good Job......Not sure what tomorrow holds....But I do know I am BLESSED......"Little Bo" had another seizure today.....Second seizures since Chattanooga.....God is totally in control of ours lifes......I want to trust him more.....I have to think of the word:::GRATITUDE-Always remember to count my many Blessings.......Thank you Lord for everything and for saving my soul................Good Night.....Love,Tinkerbell

No comments:

Post a Comment