Saturday, January 31, 2009

God is Always there supplying all our needs...

Missed getting to write last night,spent the evening with "Super Women" We had such a good time...I stuffed pillows all evening....Getting them ready to sale....It is a fundraiser I am doing for "Little Bo" to help pay for doc trips to Biltmore and Chatnooga...Room rates are high in Chatnooga and it is 10hrs drive down and back......Please pray for him....the seizures have increased........We know that God is totally in control.....Did not sleep very well was up around 3:00 til about 5:00am.....Watching TV which I love to do......Went shopping today could not find any outfit.....even at Cato's.........HA HA!!!!! So I guess I will shop downstairs.....Which lots of time I find something I have not wore in a while........I am so blessed to have all the clothes and shoes...I Love Shoes.....You can not have enough pair of shoes!!!!! HA HA!!!....See there is another Blessing...God is always there supplying all our needs......Big Daddy" still having alot of issues going on......So much to Pray about.....I am so Blessed "big Daddy" goes above and beyond for our family......He such a worker...Sometimes I feel it is too much......But he knows what he can handle........He is the best......WE Love Him With all our Hearts!!!!!!! Well I am getting tired church tomorrow......Can't wait for church.....OH YEAH Thank you "Super Woman" (MOM) for putting up with us last night..... You are the Best too!!!!!! We Love everybody.......Thank you Lord for another day..................Good Night!!!!! Love Tinkerbell

1 comment:

  1. I THINK shoes is a want, not a need...ROFLOL!!! you are hilarious!

    ReplyDelete