Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Very Crazy Week

One thing after another......I have been sick and so has "Little Bo".......Then yesterday at sewing class "Lee" was playing ball hurt finger.....Spent about all night in hospital....Got in at about 2:00 in the morning......Very Tired......I set up @ the hospital last night and watch people come and go......There is so much sickness......WE wore mask to keep from getting sick......I very excitied about getting a support group started for Children with Seizures.......We had a seizure on Sat @walmart......"Little Bo" is sleeping on the couch.....He looks so sweet......I love both my boys with all my heart.....They are so precious to me.......School is going to get tuffer they will start testing this next week....To see if they are ready to move up......."Big Daddy" will be having surgery in about a month on his shoulder.....Please pray for us.....I have been doing facebook it is so crazy....All I can do is add friends....I guess I will learn....I still Love blogging the best.......I hope I can help someone by something I say......I just want to be a good wittness......Just read Psalms 46.......And psalms 91.......they are awesome chapters in Psalms.......We are still praying for Gods Leadership in our lifes........We visted another church on Sunday..."Big Daddy"went with us.....It was a great service......Well I am getting sleepy...........Good Night....Love Tinkerbell

No comments:

Post a Comment