Monday, February 16, 2009

Buzy Weekend=Seizure Doctor

Took "Little Bo" to doctor in Chattanooga,such a hard trip....Want to thank everyone that got a pillow....Still making pillows.....I love it I guess, I'm addicted......Doctor's appt went okay......We are so blessed to have a great doctor to care for "Little Bo"....We prayed for a good Doctor,,,,God always supply our needs.....He is so awesome... No seizure since last Thursday....Which is great!!! Thank you Lord.......Please pray for "Little Bo".......He still has alot of other issues,But we are taking one day at a time...."Lee" is my strong hold...He is awesome brother and son.....He has grown up so much.......He could take care of "Little Bo" at anytime........I feel ....I have a calling I would like to organize a support group for children and parents that deal with seizures and other disorders......I guess one of the hardest thing is letting "Little Bo " grow up......No one could ever understand unless you deal with a child with seizures......Which does lead to learning disabilities...Which makes him a little slow......But with support of a great family "Little Bo" will go far.....When I think of what courage is and I think of my mom...she really is a "super Woman" and My Dad who I will call "The Boss" He is some what different but we are so much the same......I feel they would do anything for my Family......They are the BEST.......Well Its getting Late.....Good Night................Love Tinkerbell

1 comment: