Tuesday, April 14, 2009

What God did for me!!!!!!

We went to a Easter play @the Lamplight on Saturday and Sunday.....It was such a blessing they said there had been 100 souls saved.....We should be so happy....Because there are going to be people who die and go to Hell....But we are bad to only care about ourselves....I have many lost friends and love ones I need to be praying for....But we get so carried with life's troubles.......I am watching Pastor Boyd Bingham.....He talking about us guilty.....But there is a fountain filled with blood lose all there guilty stains......Lose all the guilty stains.......Rev chapter 1:....I have to think about him dieing on the cross for my sins....So I could LIVE.......We serve and amazing God....That he would send his only begotten son to die for ME.......(US).........I didn't deserve it.....Pastor Boyd Bingham said it like this that people just cover up there sins...that don't clean up........ Well lets get back to Easter....Different Easter.....Church has changed just in the last week ........Remember we had Pastor Election......The pastor we voted for didn't get in.......There was a division in the church...We have lost so many people...It broke my heart Sunday when our kids got up to sing and there was only 5kids....We usually have at least 10 or more....The sad part is it seems no one cares that people are leaving......I breaks my heart.......I am just going to keep praying....Because I serve a big God........I have so many friends out there dealing with different situations.........We have Got to put our Trust in God.....Psalms 91:2.......I will say of the Lord,He is my refuge and my fortress my God :in him will I trust............Alright girls even in our trials and troubles.....Read the whole chapter psalms 91........I was told by a very special lady when I was going through a hard time in my life....Too read it..........Please keep praying for my family...Update on Bo he has infection in his arm from surgery......Still very sick.......Please pray for Noah and Dakota........Still having trouble with seizures.................Good night everyone...Love Cindy

2 comments:

  1. Cindy,
    I love you and am thinking of you!
    Charity

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy, I too am sad about the people leaving... but we have to remember that where two or more are gathered together, he is in the midst!!! Thank you for the hug last night... I needed it! Im praying for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete