Thursday, April 30, 2009

Life is a blessing

God gives us the breathtaking priveldge of being mothers...To very special children......I feel that as Mother Day approach I love being a mom......It is the greatest of my many blessings....I love the boys....Dakota is my sweet baby....He is growing up...But he has a compassion for everyone...I love those special time when,he looks across the room and whispers I LOVE YOU!!! Then there is Noah......He is my sweet baby too!! He is my cuddler and always there to Love at any time.....He has a heart of gold ..But he is my fiesty one......He is the fighter and Dakota is a love Bug......Today was a very special day for me....Me and my mom went to water aerobics...I loved spending time with her......She is a blessing in my life....Just a little shgout out...I LOVE YOU MOM...............Good Night!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Life is truly a gift from God, and so are you!!

    Charity

    ReplyDelete