Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Quietness...BE STILL AND KNOW THAT I AM GOD

I really enjoyed the preaching tonight...One of the things he preached on was the Ten Commandments.....I made me think about going over them with my kids.......We need to make sure we are following the Commandments.....There was a quietness in the church....I enjoyed the singing and the testimonies.......I go back to Psalms 46:10...Be still and know that I am God:I will be exalted among the heathen.I will be exalted in the earth.........Our church is going thru a hard time....But I have to remember that having church you have to be in one mind and one accord...With and open Heart....Expecting a blessing......I pray God send us a pastor we need...To help us grow....My family and Kids....I don't know what the future holds,but I know who holds the future......I serve a BIG GOD......Thank you Lord for everything....We are so blessed...I miss so much the families that have left our church....They were friends and family!!!!!!! God had a purpose for all things........I just go back to the song"Open the eyes of my heart Lord I want to see you".........Thank you Lord...Please pray for my church and my family....Love Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment