Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Life and Death

Bo's Uncle passed away on Sunday Night....I went in my m-i-l place to help with the arrangements...He had no ins.....It was very sad....To have nothing....Zella said she feels that he did get his life straighten out with the Lord.....He was such a sweet man...They say he was ruff in his younger days......He had alot of health issues....I don't like to think about dieing but planning that funeral and I was not even that close was very sad...........They ended up cremating the body.......It was sad to say about it was cheaper......We are having the funeral @church on Friday...I am trying to get everything ready......WE take our life so for granted....We need to live everyday like it is like our last....WE need to be a wittness telling people about God's Love and What he did for us.......He sent his son to die on the cross for my sins and yours........Praying for our lost family.....Oh!!! I have to tell you what happened sunday night the preacher give altar call...>>>I have to say this first...I have been praying for Bo to come to me so we could pray together on the altar...It happened Sunday night...I was so excited...I love seeing how God is working in Bo's Life......Bo is very quiet and personal...But I have watched him grow in so many ways.....I am so blessed......Please pray for our family...Please pray for Noah too....He has walking Pheumonia.....He is feeling a little bit....Dakota has tryouts on Sunday for vall ..Please pray for him......Good Night!!!!!! Cindy/

1 comment:

  1. Cindy
    i agree, life is so short and all that matters is what we do for JESUS!

    Charity

    ReplyDelete