Thursday, April 9, 2009

Gods Touch

God's touch in our life's......I have seen so much this past week....I have seen ugliness and rudeness...and no one caring for each other....It breaks my heart.......This is going to be hard be we have to keep on going trusting God in everything we face........I have to share what happened on Wednesday.....It was amazing.....I went to a friends house......And we were talking about God...We begin to PRAY it was awesome........I just keep going back to that moment.....Knelt down in front of her fireplace......It is awesome that you can feel God everywhere......If you just open your heart.......Pastor election was very hard......So please pray for our church and my family.........Update on Bo doing a little better...........We Praise God for the surgery going so well.........Thank you Lord...............Love Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment