Friday, April 24, 2009

Moms Meeting

I just want to think the Lord....for being able to homeschool.....I love mom's meeting...We meet one time a month it is such a blessing...This women face alot of what I face Homeschooling.....Hoping you are doing a good job.....I know I can call on anyone of them and they would pray for me.....I am so blessed......I just can't get the story off my mind...That was on CNN.... It was talking about children and bullying......I am not sure want happened to these boys...But Bullying is wrong...There should be rules against BULLYING in the school systems...It is wrong....It can mark a child.......Give low self esteem and could get a child hurt.....I want to teach my children you should have respect for everyone... and if they see someone being bullied....They need to tell........It just breaks my heart.....We need to pray for our children.......I said tonight in the meeting that all our children are special needs children.......Because they are all special... and they have many needs...........Well getting late........Good night !!!!!! Cindy

1 comment:

  1. I hate I missed another one. I know you had a great time. Looking forward to getting to go again. I miss all you guys.
    Love
    Charity

    ReplyDelete