Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Spending Time with Homeschool friends....

We are so blessed to have a wonderful homeschool group......They are the best.......See another one of my many blessing.....Every day I am noticing more and more blessing....Not that they weren't there but I guess I was just taking them for granted......God gives us so many blessing....We went bowling the kids had a blast...."Lee" thought he was planning football.He threw the bowling ball so hard it jumped out of the gutter........My professional bowler....."Little Bo" already thinks he need a professional coach...Tomorrow is back to the books......Homeschooling...........OH YEAH!!
Is a blessing......Read Psalms 34:1 I will bless the Lord at all times:his praise shall continually be in my mouth....Ways of Glorifying God.....By Praise..Ps22:23.....By Good Works Mat. 5:16....By Fruit Bearing John 15:8......By Spritual Unity Romans15:6......By Entire Consecration 1Co. 6:20.........So I just want to Praise Him And Thank Him......I just want to say I Love the Lord with all My Heart.......He is going to be there taking us thru every day......Still waiting on "big Daddys" test results about the cancer...But no matter what God is still in control.......We serve an awesome God...........Thank You Lord.....Please keep us in your prays..........Good Night...Love Tinkerbell

No comments:

Post a Comment