Friday, January 23, 2009

Sharing another Blessing this morning


God woke us up this morning,sun shining bright.....Crazy morning seemed like everything falling apart....And there was God saying I am going to make it okay......A very special blessing in my life is my mom,will call her "Super Woman"......She keeps me in line...She is alway there for me,no matter how I mess up....She is a beautiful lady...And "I hope that I can be half the Mother she is to me and my spoiled brother......He is moms pick...HA HA!!!!! So here pic of my mom,she is going to kill me....."Lee" said he loved you mamaw......."little Bo" said he loved you too!!......Well we are having another issue this morning,,,,"Lee's.." video game is not working....He asked me to pray that it would work...Isn't he lovely...........Got to go will right later............Love tinkerbell

No comments:

Post a Comment