Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Dealing with Seizures

"Little Bo"......my youngest had a seizue tonight,He has had several in the last month....I think it was because some medicine,but not very sure....We go to see Doc in Chatnooga on Feb 16th...It is so hard to see a doc and try to explain.......I watch him tonight having that seizures...There was nothing I could...I try to talk to him..But he just lies there and sometimes jerks..He gets very stiff...No response.....It only lasted maybe 3mins....But it always seem like a lifetime.....This time when he come too...there was fear in his eyes.....He did not know where he was......Seizures are very hard to diagnois because the doc told us if not hooked up,to EEG when having one,can not see brain waves reacting.......I am so Glad that God is in control......We may have to deal with seizures for the rest of our lifes.....But we want Gods will in our lives........I like the movie "Facing the Giants" if you have not seen it ,you need to watch it with your family...They say in the movie "Win or Lose"...We are still going to Praise Him......Because he saved our souls...I love John 3:16,which we all can probally quote "For God so loved the world,that he gave his only begotten that whosoever believeth him should not perish but have everlasting life"...My blessing is today that I can PRAY and PRAISE my God.......Thank you Lord....Please pray for us . Always remember he will not put more on you than you can bear....Please pray for "Lee" he is my strong hold...... he is right there for his brother...Making sure he is okay.....He could take care of his little brother during a seizure.......He is the best big brother......If they give out awards for Love he would get one.........I want to work on being a better mother...telling them what wonderful blessing they are to my and notice more of the good things they do and not the bad.....Love your children with all your Heart........Good Night...Love Tinkerbell

No comments:

Post a Comment