Monday, January 26, 2009

Blessing

I am about wore out,"Lee",stayed with his uncle last night,so we had friend from church stay with "Little Bo",they had a great time.....Went to Cato's...didn't buy me a shirt......had to resist..."little Bo" loves going to Cato's..HA HA!!!!!...Had a wonderful service yesterday....We have alot to Pray about......We want Gods will in our lives........I have just started reading some in Revelations...I pray that God help me to understand....Revelations 1:3...Blessed is he that readeth,and they that hear the word of prophecy,and keep those things which are written there in:for the time is at hand. I pray that I can always be a wittness and Light to someone else...I feel we need to encourage instead of discourage.......I know I fail him daily...But we serve a merciful God.....So as I count my blessing today......I would just have to say THANK YOU LORD.....Blessing...What an wonderful word.....Were too blessed to be stressed.....I need to take my own advice,I know someone will look at that page and agree HA HA!......Well its getting late....11:20pm........Good Night...Love Tinkerbell

No comments:

Post a Comment