Monday, March 23, 2009

In one accord

Well have missed blogging have been so buzy.....Took the kids to pigeon forge this weekend...Had a great time.....Thanks to my brother getting us a room.....I kept the Kids they went out for my sister in law birthday......I hope she has a great b-day......When went shopping and swimming @the pool.....The kids had a blast.......Went to Charity's house for Johnny B=day...Had a great day on Saturday......I believe I Love Sundays the most....Church was awesome.....Well it all started in Sunday school......The Sunday school teacher talk about the garden and the disciples and the journey before they come to take Jesus...And how we need to strife to be like Peter...I am so glad Jesus knows my heart.......then the preacher did a wonderful job the message was from Acts....It was a about Pentecost....About how they were all in one accord.....That has to be in your family life and your church life and your spritual life......He talked about a personal Pentecost.......I want so much to be in accord with God.......they have decide to have pastor election in 2wks....I want what is best for the church...but most of all I want what is best for my family.....I want us to grow in God........I want to be a better Christian....Thank you Lord for saving my soul.......We had several people at church on Sunday morning raise there hands for pray for being lost......We really did to be praying for the sin sick...People are going to die and go to Hell.......We need to pray.........Well it is getting late...If you know someone one lost pray for them......The preacher asked us to pray too for someone to get a special touch from God......I want to see a special touch from God touch so many people......Thank for reading....Love...Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment