Sunday, March 15, 2009

Heaven came Down

Service at church tonight was wonderful....God moved in our church...I just thank God for what I felt tonight......The visiting preacher is doing a great job.......But it is not in him......It is in God....I haven't posted in so long....I have missed it......Staying so buzy......I have pictures i need to post from the fashion show.....Lots of prayer req.....Need to pray for Noah and changes in his medicine....And Bo's surgery on the 31st......Going to start looking for partime time job...While he is out of work.........A very ruff week ,my cousin lost her son ..he was 23yrs old.......The funeral was so sad......It was so hard watching her bury her son.......She had a daughter too.....So give you kids and family a little extra hug and kiss tonight and every night......I want to just hug my kids and love them so much...........They are very special gifts from God.......Well getting late will do more updating tomorrow....Will put pictures in too..........Love tinkerbell

No comments:

Post a Comment