Thursday, March 26, 2009

Feeling God move

I just want to praise God for the wonderful service on Wed night.....Heaven came down.....I am so glad that people where letting God lead in the service....The was a girl got saved...It was amazing......I Thank the Lord for his sweet Holy Spirit......Still leads back to everyone being in one mind and one accord.......We are having preacher election in couple of weeks.....I pray God leadership in this......I don't want to be in myself......Bo made a remark that he could not wait til Sunday to see what will happen next......We need to stay close to God.......Praying for each other not discouraging each other.......I feel so blessed to be saved and on my way to Heaven.......Well getting late need to get kids in the bed.............Love Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment